As we wait for lunch. The Dr.'s came in and told us that even though they are still waiting for the blood culture to identify the rash, they are confident it is an infection. The culture will tell us what kind. They have ordered a skin biopsy and started her on other antibiotics. Also apparently they have ordered for Crystal and I to have our blood taken for genetic testing to determine if we may be a match for a bone marrow transplant. We still do not have Lyrics genetic results back that determines her complete diagnosis. The Dr. told me they are getting their ducks in a row in case her diagnosis requires an immediate marrow transplant.